When you don’t want to exclude the beauty of an event site, clear vinyl covers are the perfect solution to bring it all in. Our clear tent covers are designed to let nature’s backdrop be part of the event while still providing overhead protection. Evening and night events are especially magical when adding lighting to complement the night sky.
All our clear covers are custom made to fit both the TRIO® and CLASSIC™ frame systems and are manufactured with beautiful, durable Burlan Skylite™ 18-mil clear vinyl with embedded filament lines that help prevent cover expansion and contraction in different weather conditions.
CLEAR COVER FEATURES
- Standard covers are manufactured of Burlan Skylite™ 18-mil clear vinyl with embedded filament lines that help prevent cover expansion and contraction in different weather conditions.
- Available in the Traditional and High-Peak cover styles.
- UV treated, flame retardant that meets the California Fire Marshal Title 19 and NFPA 701, water repellent, mildew resistant.
- Expandable mids are available in 10’ and 20′ mids for both the TRIO and CLASSIC cover sizes.
- Seams are 100% electronically welded.
- Stainless steel buckles prevent unsightly rust stains on your cover.
- Double reinforced straps and buckles.
- Vinyl grommets installed by R.F. welding on expandable covers.
- Cover storage bag included.
USE OF MID EXTENSIONS
To extend the length of any of the Clear Cover there are 10′ and 20′ cover mid extensions that lace to the main tent cover. The diagram shows how the loops from the extension fit through grommets on the main tent cover and then loop-lace together. A vinyl flap then covers the lacing for a clean, seamless look. An expandable cover can ultimately save you money by purchasing one tent and having the versatility of a multi-sized tent. This feature can help accommodate you and your customers’ needs by providing the perfect size tent for any occasion.