The Marquee frame tent is ideal for entryways, extensions to or between buildings and tents, or to cover a walkway. The Marquee is a gable-end frame and is available in 10-ft., 9-ft. and 6-ft. widths. Marquee frame parts are compatible with the TRIO® frame system.
6’ | 9’ | 10’
- Compatible with TRIO frame system.
- 6005 T-6 anodized marine aluminum, 1¾” outside diameter, 1/8” wall thickness with exclusive alignment line.
- Patented cast aluminum fittings and detachable cast aluminum base plates.
- Fail-safe steel snap button assembly.
- Leg height is adjustable from 6’6”, 7’, 7’6” and 8’.
- Legs telescope down to 5’ for easy installation of tent cover and other accessories.
- Stakes, ropes and ratchets are sold separately.
- Standard covers are manufactured of an exclusive high quality 1300 denier, 18 oz. lacquer coated black-out vinyl material which makes the cover easier to handle, store, install and clean.
- UV treated, flame retardant that meets the California Fire Marshal Title 19 and NFPA 701, water repellent, mildew resistant.
- Expandable mids are available in 10’ mids.
- Seams are 100% electronically welded.
- Stainless steel buckles prevent unsightly rust stains on your cover.
- Double reinforced straps and buckles.
- Vinyl grommets installed by R.F. welding on expandable covers.
- Cover storage bag included.
USE OF MID EXTENSIONS
There are 10-ft. expandable mids available that can expand the Marquee up to several hundred feet in length. Velcro® end-gable panels and 10-ft. mids detach easily for quick expandability. This feature can help accommodate you and your customers’ needs by providing the perfect size entry or walkway cover for any occasion.
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date MARQUEE Frame and Cover pricing.