Our Classic Sidewalls transform any tent cover to a self-contained structure. All covers manufactured by ETI include a wall rope inside the perimeter of the tent for hanging sidewalls. Our sidewalls are designed to attach to the wall rope and be removed easily with quick release vinyl fasteners that are sewn every 24 inches along the top of the sidewall. Manufactured from 13 oz. flame retardant top quality vinyl, our sidewalls are available in a number of styles – solid, clear, mesh, screened and cathedral window.
CLASSIC SIDEWALL FEATURES
- Available as STANDARD style.
- Features a 2-inch Velcro® overlap on both ends that allows for a seamless connection between walls and prevents flapping.
- Available as CLASSIC LAP-N-FLAP style.
- Features durable quick-release vinyl fasteners that attach to O-rings which overlap 12-inches on both ends for a seamless connection between wall panels.
- Optional choice of 18 oz. blackout white vinyl.
- Optional choice of 18 oz. black-out solid colors or 30” stripes.
- Sidewall vinyl fasteners are sewn every 24 inches across the top.
- Grommets evenly spaced every 5 feet along bottom of sidewall.
- Digital printing available.
- Door panel available with a solid white 3’ x 6’6” zipper door.
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date Sidewall pricing.
SIDEWALL ZIPPER DOOR
The 36” wide by 6’6” or 7’6” high door opens with two vinyl zippers on each side. It rolls up and is secured at the top with straps and buckles.
13 oz. translucent vinyl. Also available in 18 oz. black-out white, 16 oz. black-out solid colors, and 30″ stripes.
13 oz. vinyl with a clear, double polished soft PVC glass palladium-style window.
Top 60-inches is a charcoal-colored screen with a 13 oz. white vinyl bottom.
20-gauge high clarity, double polished soft PVC glass vinyl.
Developed by ETI, the unique Slidewall Trac System® improves the performance of managing sidewalls by allowing the sidewall to be opened or closed in seconds by simply sliding it to either side.
The Slidewall Trac System,® which comes in 10-ft. and 15-ft. lengths, can be attached to most any tent system in minutes by hanging the track from the tent frame side bars inside the tent cover. The Slidewall Trac System® incorporates rolling track hangers that glide inside the track. The standard sidewall snap hooks simply clip to the track hangers. That’s it – the sidewall is now able to slide from side to side. When open, the sidewall can easily be held in place to a tent leg with an adjustable webbed tie-back.
SLIDEWALL TRAC SYSTEM FEATURES
- Available in 10-ft. and 15-ft. lengths.
- For use with standard sidewalls; no special sidewalls required.
- Fits onto any standard 1-3/4” OD tent frame side bar.
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminum construction.
- Roller track hangers are made of hard durable plastic.
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date Slidewall Trac pricing.
The Slidewall Trac System is a snap to install with it simply hooking onto the side framing of the tent with wide hooks built into the Slidewall Trac.
SLIDEWALL TRAC SYSTEM REPLACEMENT PARTS
10’ Slidewall Trac System
9’ 7-3/4” Rail (1)
Rail Hangers (3)
Roller Trac Hangers (7)
#10 Screws (8)
#10 Locking Washers (6)
15’ Slidewall Trac System
14’ 7-3/4” Rail (1)
Rail Hangers (4)
Roller Trac Hangers (10)
#10 Screws (10)
#10 Locking Washers (8)
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date Slidewall Trac Parts pricing.