ETI’s XP Series was created with strength and a sleek design. Its elegant curves and impressive peaks are similar to our other high peaked tents, which were designed for stability through repeated installations and enduring use. Our double-valance and top tensioning ratchet system keeps the cover uniformly tensioned and free of wrinkles.
10’ | 15’ | 20’
CROSS CABLE SYSTEM Sleek high-peak design
XP SERIES BENEFITS
- Fewer parts than traditional frame tents for quicker installations.
- “Double valance” for ease of sidewall and gutter installation.
- Illusion of a much larger tent.
- No tools needed for assembly.
- Interchangeable parts between sizes.
XP SERIES FEATURES
- No more than four uprights in any of our three available sizes.
- A slightly higher than average industry standard pitch with a double valance for ease of hanging walls and gutters.
- 18 oz. white laminated blockout vinyl covers (also available in many colors and digitally printed options).
- Center mast has up to a 7-inch adjustability and a brass wheel in the base for ease of erecting.
- Galvanized steel welded fittings.
- An upright base with up to a 6-inch adjustability and a 1⅛” hole for an additional anchoring option to be used in conjunction with standard anchoring and guying requirements.
- 1/4” white vinyl-coated cables.
- Top tensioning system using 1” ratchets with vinyl covers.
Our white vinyl-coated cross-cable supports a “flying” center pole that eliminates standing center poles creating an open and unobstructed interior space. The cables connect to the corners.
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date XP-Series Frame and Cover pricing.