The engineered Trio® Frame System is ETI’s cornerstone product of versatile tent frames and covers. Offered in three stylish designs – Tension, High Peak and Traditional.
KENTUCKY TENT MODEL APPROVED
10’ | 15’ | 20’
3 VERSATILE COVER STYLES Traditional | High-Peak | Tension
TRIO FRAME SYSTEM
- Engineered and wind load tested up to 75 mph.*
- Kentucky Tent Model Approved.
- 6005 T-6 anodized marine aluminum, 1¾” outside diameter, 1/8” wall thickness with exclusive alignment line.
- Color-coded end caps for easy identification of tubing lengths and keeping your tubing clean by keeping dirt out.
- Patented cast aluminum fittings and detachable cast aluminum base plates.
- Fail-safe steel snap button assembly.
- Leg height is adjustable from 6’6”, 7’, 7’6” and 8’.
- Legs telescope down to 5’ for easy installation of tent cover and other accessories.
- Cover pitches for the TRIO® are: 10’ wide – 2’6”; 15’ wide – 3’9”; 20’ wide – 5’. Add center mast height for cover pitches of High-Peak style.
- Add center mast height for Hi-Peak style.
- Additional cross-brace systems are available for any size Trio frame.
- Stakes, ropes and ratchets are sold separately.
*Cross-bracing required on frames larger than 20’ x 20’ to meet wind load requirements.
- Standard covers are manufactured of an exclusive high quality 1300 denier, 18 oz. lacquer coated black-out vinyl material which makes the cover easier to handle, store, install and clean.
- Also available in Clear Burlan 18 oz. SkyLite™ vinyl with embedded filament lines that help prevent cover expansion.
- Available in 18 oz. solid colors and 30” stripes.
- UV treated, flame retardant that meets the California Fire Marshal Title 19 and NFPA 701, water repellent, mildew resistant.
- “West Coast” style covers can be manufactured upon request.
- Expandable mids for the Traditional style are available in 10’, 15’ and 20’ mids.
- Seams are 100% electronically welded.
- Stainless steel buckles prevent unsightly rust stains on your cover.
- Double reinforced straps and buckles.
- Vinyl grommets installed by R.F. welding on expandable covers.
- Cover storage bag included.
USE OF MID EXTENSIONS
All TRIO and CLASSIC Traditional tent covers are available in either a single piece or expandable design. Expandable covers have the versatility to extend the standard square tent to lengths over 100-ft. The diagram shows how the loops from the extension fit through grommets on the main tent cover and then loop-lace together. A vinyl flap then covers the lacing for a clean, seamless look. An expandable cover can ultimately save you money by purchasing one tent and having the versatility of a multi-sized tent. This feature can help accommodate you and your customers’ needs by providing the perfect size tent for any occasion.
Download the PRICE LIST below for up-to-date TRIO Frame and Cover pricing.